Saturday, May 9, 2015

ME~DIPLOMAT TO BE..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
I don't know whether my dream would become a reality or not. But I do have a dream to be a diplomat since I was in form 5. Maybe because I got some relatives that worked with the Government and in Foreign Ministry and one of them is a Special Official working at Malaysian Embassy in United Kingdom, I feel more inspired and determined to pursue my ambition and prepared myself with as much knowledge and wisdom as I can. That's why I want to pursue my Master in Nottingham University (in International Relations). And, by looking at the critical and challenging world that we are living today, I feel that I have to do something. To give and to contribute something to the world for the sake of peace and harmony. If I were a world leader I would work harder to ensure peace and stability of this world. I would do whatever it takes as long as we can live in peace. More safer world than today. As an International Affairs Management student, I feel that we can reached the world's peace and stability if we are not kind-of-power-greed person. But in reality, peoples would struggle for power..hegemonic power, super power, veto power and so on. I TOTALLY REJECT THE VETO POWER. To me, all nations or states are equal. There should be no world's government to control this world like today. Like say, to ensure the peace, stability and safety to our nations; we want to establish a world government, it is okay. As long as the government consist with a very effective and unbiased ruler and policies..

No comments:

Post a Comment