Sunday, April 24, 2016

Discover UUM 2016

I the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. I this entry I would like to tell you about my beloved university, Universiti Utara Malaysia (Northern University of Malaysia). Year 2016 marks the prosperous year of Kedah, alongside with this university. The theme "Discover UUM 2016" is chosen for this purpose. The beginning phase of 2016 has made Universiti Utara Malaysia as the centre of attraction as this university gets more and more beautiful. The concept of "University in Green Forest" seems perfectly suited this university. The lush green forest of Sintok, The ostrich Farm, Deer Farm and the beautiful lake of Mas and Guthrie that can be found in here surely do described how close this university with the mother nature. The blooming Tacoma in this major campus also became the added value. I feel like I am in Korea instead of Malaysia. Here are some photos that surely won't be enough to describe the beauty of UUM.
The lush green of bamboo tree in area near the DTSO, we called it Pokok Buluh.
The main entrance of UUM
Near the area of Tasik Mas
The bird of Paradise in the Bird Park

No comments:

Post a Comment