Saturday, November 9, 2013

Subhanallah...Beautiful Sceneries at Pedu Lake.

Assalamualaikum..Just look at those pictures..Aren't they beautiful???Beautiful right? The beautiful pictures were taken at Pedu Lake or Malays called it Tasik Pedu. Want to know about Pedu lake? Okay. Let me tell ya this. Basically Pedu Lake is a man made lake located in the State of Kedah, North Malaysia. Located about 5 km from Thailand, this huge lake covers an area of 75 km².And of course my hometown near the lake. So, I've been like two times at that place. Just recently I got the opportunity to take pictures of the lake. Well, I got there with my sisters and a brother of mine plus friends. We got there by motorcycle. I definitely enjoy my time with them. Travelling and taking pictures with them..So, if you want to have a nice holiday just came here, at Pedu Lake as it offers you a lots of activities like fishing, kayaking and so many more interesting activities. Tourists also came here for backpacking and hiking. Don't worry about where you will stay while you are here...there are lots of homestay or safe places for you. Just enjoy the beautiful scenery...

No comments:

Post a Comment